#100-7900 Alderbridge Way
Richmond, BC V6X 2A5
Hours of Operations
RYSA Main Office
Monday to Friday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Monday to Friday
9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Open till 8:00 PM
10:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Connections provides a drug-and-violence-free place for Richmond youth to socialize, gain new skills, obtain community resources, and receive one-to-one support through a variety of activities including homework clubs, spring and summer camps, volunteer opportunities, leadership training, community improvement projects, recreational activities, evening and weekend programs, outreach programs and services, school based support, and special events.
Youth are actively involved in the creation and planning of programs and activities. Currently the centre offers the following programming:
- Before & After School Program - Connections Kids Club is a licensed child care program for children (ages 5-12) that provides before and after school care and full day care on professional development days and school breaks.
- Breakfast Club - This fun program serves nutritious food on Tuesday and Thurday mornings to students K to Grade 7 that attend Blundell Elementary school.
- Day Camps - During summer, winter and spring breaks, our agency offers affordable day camps for elementary students (ages 7-12) that include crafts, cooking, physical activity, group games, fun outings and more.
- Culture Connect - Help welcome and support peers new to Canada
- Volunteer RYSA - Learn more about our volunteer opportunities.
- Richmond Stay in School Program - Funded by the Children's Aid Foundation and Scotia Capital, this program supports children and youth to stay in school through recognition of achievement and overcoming personal challenges.
- Station Stretch Program - Our agency provides a Youth and Family Counsellor at the Richmond School District's Station Stretch Program, a Grade 9/10 school readiness program for students (ages 13-17) who have not been successful in the regular high schools.
- Generations Homework Club - This after-school program provides opportunities for elementary students (Grades 4-7) to receive homework help while developing positive relationships with others.