#100-7900 Alderbridge Way
Richmond, BC V6X 2A5
Hours of Operations
RYSA Main Office
Monday to Friday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Monday to Friday
9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Open till 8:00 PM
10:00 AM to 3:30 PM
We are excited to launch a cultural exchange program this summer from July to August in Guangzhou, China!
Richmond Youth Service Agency in partnership with the Canada Global Culture & Education Association, and the Governments (Foshan Education Bureau and Zhongshan Education Bureau) of Guangdon Province, China, are pleased to cover all costs associated with this incredible opportunity.
We are looking for youth leaders, teachers, and professionals to join us on this adventure. We anticipate this being a worthwhile and enriching opportunity for students and professionals in the education field to gain valuable teaching experience overseas in Guangzhou through workshops and activities involving Canadian culture.
Please see below for more detailed information:
What Canadian participants will do in Guangzhou:
- Teach local students (Grade 6- 11) English skills through workshops & activities
- Help students to learn about the Canadian Culture, Economics, Environmental Sustainability
- Teach Leadership skills; make friends across the Pacific, as well as building international relations
What Canadian participants will get from this program:
- Explore a fast growing city in Southern China
- Enhance volunteer experience and leadership skills
- Make friends, enrich your life experience by learning the culture, history, technology as well as economics of the Guangdong Province, China
Attached are the poster & application package (Youth and Adult) for your reference. Please review and submit your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 25. Only qualified applicants will be scheduled for interview.
Please contact 604-242-3338 for more details!
Contact us with any questions at email@example.com or by phone at 604.271.7600.